Pages

Thinking

Thinking
We all are connected

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Steyemah

They can de -materialise at will and move in to an overlay dimension which allows them to disappear from harms way in a fight or flight situation. By increasing their vibrational rate, they can shift themselves just enough to no longer be visible within our field of light. They can still see this reality from their higher vantage point but are no longer in it.I am asked quite frequently how they communicate with me, the answer is really quite simple,They can communicate through telepathy.

I know, I know! you sitting there reading this and thinking : NUT JOB! But it is the truth. I do not hear it as a conversation, but as a fading echo in my head, kind of like someone who yells in a parking garage. I also have figured out that they must actually have looked into your eyes when mind speaking.
This brings up the subject of the various people who have said that the BF they encountered from a great distance got the message:
go away, stay away, want no harm etc. It was simply a BF who felt you had to leave. I have experienced many times the dematerialising situation. By increasing their vibrational rate, they can shift themselves just enough to not be seen but maybe felt and heard by us.

In Billy's worlds I figured something out. I seemed to be seeing a singular BF over and Over which led me to ask Ki how long they live.
They live for about 140 yrs to 176 yrs. They are here it seems help us be returned to the proper vibrational rate. Which I must confess does happen when I am with them. I feel very floaty and fluttery and things/time seems out of sync when I am with them. I feel the air around me as heavy almost liquid and time seems to not exist. I will post more on this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment