Pages

Thinking

Thinking
We all are connected

Friday, February 19, 2010

Circular logic

I have noticed that everything is a circle, and that is because the Power of the World always works in circles, and everything tries to be round...The Sky is round, and the earth is round like a ball, and so are all the stars. The wind, in its greatest power, whirls. Birds make their nest in circles, for theirs is the same religion as ours. Even the seasons form a great circle in their changing, and always come back again to where they were. The life of a man is a circle from childhood to childhood, and so it is in everything where Divine power moves.

The Great Spirit is in all things: he is in the air we breathe. The Great Spirit is our Father, but the earth is our mother. She nourishes us,she offers us beauty and security. She offers us shelter, and waits patiently to put us to our final rest. And so it is a circle.

I am wondering at times if the Ste'ye'mah are not part of this circle too in some way. They creep around as humans do, who wish to remain unnoticed. There is another circle. I must understand the connections if I am to solve the puzzle. A task given to me in the before times of this solid realm. There is movement here, but it is circular.
I know that Great Spirit is guiding my hand, but I am just not seeing the right connections to complete the circle. Therefore I must strive even more to understand my mission here in this time with the Ste'ye'mah.

No comments:

Post a Comment